The wet drum magnetic separator (known as NTS) is used to remove very fine magnetisable components from low concentration, low-viscosity liquids. NTS is mainly used by metal processing industry and for the treatment of pre-concentrates extracted from high gradient magnetic filter. About 90% of the very fine magnetisable components can be separated as sludge. Features such as stainless steel housing and powerful neodymium iron boron magnets are standard.
- Wet drum magnets have high magnetic recovery and discharge.
- The feed slurries recover the magnetic.
- It is available in single or multiple drum applications.
- Recover magnetic solids in as clean as a magnetic concentrate.
- Permanent magnet assembly eliminates coil burn-outs
- The magnet/pole elements are bolted to a mild steel shaft.
- The drum is made from thick stainless steel for long service life.
- Wet drum separators are available in different configuration like single drum, double drum and multiple drum. In double drum two separators are arranged back to back with a common feed back.
- Wet Drum Magnetic Separator